Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Won’t you be my neighbor?
I woke up this morning to a bunch of new comments on blog posts from Jac. Ahhh….sweet Jacks! She is exactly the kind of friend that inspired me to start a blog two years ago. A dear friend from college, Jacks and E. have been inspiring me since our first-year at Belwah. After college, we would write delicious letters to one another…actual letters with pens and stamps. No, we weren’t able to keep each other up-to-date on all our various musings, but the thoughts we did share were treasures. Now she keeps a delightful blog about the adventures she is sharing with her precious son, P. Warms my heart and makes me smile every time I check it out. In my perfect world, we’d be neighbors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you must mean Jackie and Ethan... what is her blog address... I can only imagine that it (and her child) must be adorable!
tote! i'll send to you.
hey--you should add the link to your Tartella blog to the blog that the link connects too...xox
Post a Comment