So, one of our projects in Malawi is to help them dig a well. (Get it? The Well goes to Malawi and digs a well. Clever, huh?) We’re still raising funds for this project—to buy the materials and such—and so I thought I’d ask for your help.
Maybe you’d like to help us bring water to a community in Malawi.
We’d love your support in whatever way you’d like to help. Financial support would be awesome. Maybe you’d also like to support this project with prayer…or with encouraging stories of your own adventures…of dreams coming true. All are more than welcome!
Please consider it. Ask me questions. Let me know your thoughts. You can post a comment to this blog. Or you can send an email to imgoingtoafrica [at] gmail [dot] com.
And in the meantime, I’ll keep you posted (if you’re interested) as more of our plans for the trip come together. (If you’re not interested, skip any future posts titled I’m Going to Africa!)
We don’t know exactly what God has planned for this trip. But, for me personally, well…already just the opportunity to go is proving again his faithfulness and reminding me that the Lord can be trusted with all our dreams and desires…!
We’d love your support in whatever way you’d like to help. Financial support would be awesome. Maybe you’d also like to support this project with prayer…or with encouraging stories of your own adventures…of dreams coming true. All are more than welcome!
Please consider it. Ask me questions. Let me know your thoughts. You can post a comment to this blog. Or you can send an email to imgoingtoafrica [at] gmail [dot] com.
And in the meantime, I’ll keep you posted (if you’re interested) as more of our plans for the trip come together. (If you’re not interested, skip any future posts titled I’m Going to Africa!)
We don’t know exactly what God has planned for this trip. But, for me personally, well…already just the opportunity to go is proving again his faithfulness and reminding me that the Lord can be trusted with all our dreams and desires…!
5 comments:
Liv reads my blog! Apparently from work where their firewall prevents comments. haha! Thanks Liv. xox
Oh, so so excited for you. And a little jealous. I told you I would be ;)
Sigh, not my turn this time, clearly someone up there had advance notice of me getting married the following month.
And just to let you know, my wee google reader just told me you have 12 subscribers to your blog...
I read it as well! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
I'm so excited for you! Let me know where/how to send funds :)
Thanks dearios! xox
Post a Comment