Saturday, August 8, 2009

My favorite Cinderella story

Pretty in Pink. My favorite movie. All the John Hughes films are classics. But Pretty in Pink is my personal favorite. Giggling to think of all the times Rachie, Tracey and I have (and continue to) quote lines from the film:

'If it's a bad time, we'll leave.'
'Beer...wine....juicebox?'
'Love is real....real is love.'
'Did your hips go up in flames?'
'Don't waste good lipgloss. I don't think Mr. Wonderful is gonna happen tonight.'

Thanks Mr. Hughes!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

A few more classic lines just came to mind:
'Nice pearls. This isn't a dinner party.'
'Gym.' 'Your name is Jim?' 'No, I'm in your gym class.'
'I believed in you. Always believe in you. I just didn't believe in myself.'
'You're a filthy....'----well, enough said.

Jodi said...

'Hot. White hot.'

Jodi said...

'Your mom make this for you?'
"The Duckman is nursing some fairly serious wounds.'

Jodi said...

'Blane? Blane?!? That's not a name. That's a major appliance!'

Jodi said...

'I'm a ride-by kinda guy.'