So, I dropped the vehicle at another deario's house. Then was picked up by another deario and shuttled north to their house, where we met up with other dearios to celebrate Dear deario's birthday.
From there, we all got on the Snorklebus (or something) and were shuttled further north to Dear deario's condo, otherwise known as Hotel de Visperas, where I have crashed so many times in the recent months that there is a rewards program with my name on it.
Then Dear deario and I joined some other dearios for a little compassion fun, before heading to dear Bolivia's (don't be surprised if that's my first-born's name), because they are loaning me their vehicle for a bit.
I know! Right? My dear friends are rockstars. And I don't know how I'll ever thank them. Treasures in heaven.
Even as they are treasures to me right here, right now.
Oh! It takes a village to send me out. And I'm so thankful for the dearios that make up mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment